Celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness Month this October 2019 by giving back! Below are 5 brands, products and gifts that celebrate the strong women and those affected by breast cancer.
Description: Bobbi Brown’s pair of creamy, full-coverage Lip Colors in Pink and Tulle in limited-edition pink packaging helps support the Breast Cancer Research Fund. A $58 value, yours for $45. Apply straight from the tube to bare lips. Paraben-free; phthalate-free; sulfate-free; sulfite-free.
How Your Purchase Gives Back: In support of The Estée Lauder Companies’ Breast Cancer Campaign, Bobbi Brown Cosmetics will donate $24.00 from the purchase of each Proud to Be Pink Lip Color Duo with a maximum donation of $110,000 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation® (BCRF) from 9/9/19 to 6/30/20.
For more ways to shop to support BCRF through the Estee Lauder Company look for their pink ribbon products here.
Estee Lauder Company: The Estée Lauder Companies’ Breast Cancer Campaign unites and inspires people around the world in The Campaign’s mission to create a breast cancer-free world. Founded in 1992 by the late Evelyn H. Lauder, with the launch of the iconic Pink Ribbon, The Breast Cancer Campaign is The Estée Lauder Companies’ largest corporate philanthropic initiative and is active worldwide. The Breast Cancer Campaign has raised more than $79 million to support global research, education and medical services, with more than $65 million funding 260 Breast Cancer Research Foundation® (BCRF) medical research grants worldwide.
Learn more about the Breast Cancer Research Foundation® at bcrfcure.org.
“Breast cancer is a disease that has affected so many of my loved ones. Their strength through the struggle inspires me to join the fight.” – Kendra Scott
Description and How Your Purchase Gives Back: Karen Scott has partnered with the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) this October 2019. With every purchase of this giveback suite, 20% benefits their BCRF research grant up to $125,000. Kendra Scott encourages you to buy one and gift one to a woman affected by cancer.
This year, Kendra Scott is committing $250,000 to BCRF in support of its mission to advance the world’s most promising research to eradicate breast cancer.
1. Kendra Scott Deena Gold Drop Earrings In Blush Dichroic Glass: petite yet statement earring featuring gently hammered metal and a petite Blush Dichroic Glass accent.
2. Kendra Scott Ever Gold Pendant Necklace In Blush Dichroic Glass: simple design featuring Kendra’s signature oval silhouette, this pendant necklace is loved for its classic versatility.
3. Kendra Scott Everlyne Gold Friendship Bracelet In Blush Dichroic Glass: the perfect combination of chic and casual. Featuring a Blush Dichroic Glass accent in Kendra’s signature shape, braided cord, a medallion accent, and two playful tassels.
4. Kendra Scott Lemmi Gold Drop Earrings In Blush Dichroic Glass: drop earrings with frameless stone in Kendra’s signature shape and delicate prongs that go from day to night with ease.
THE CHARMS: 50% of the proceeds from every purchase of one of the Breast Cancer charms will support their research grant through the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, The Kendra Scott Award in Honor of Holley Rothell Kitchen.
5. Kendra Scott Breast Cancer Butterfly Charm In Rose Gold: Comes in various metals (gold, rose gold, vintage silver and vintage gold) packed individually to add to your charm bracelet, charm necklaces or charm hoop earrings.
6. Kendra Scott Breast Cancer Butterfly Wing Charm In Rose Gold: Comes in various metals (gold, rose gold, vintage silver and vintage gold) packed individually. Share your story and do good. The charms are dedicated to the strength of those affected by breast cancer.
For more information about BCRF, visit www.bcrf.org.
Description: Take pretty in pink to a new level with this limited-edition metallic pink set, featuring 2 best-sellers (best-selling foam blender and Kabuki brush) inside an eye-catching pink chic metallic bag. Free 2-Year Warranty. Cruelty-Free + Vegan.
- 3DHD™ Blender – Perfect + blend products for a beautiful finish
- 3DHD® Kabuki – Reach every angle for an airbrushed look
- Makeup/Brush Bag – For easy storage + effortless style
How Your Purchase Gives Back: 20% of the proceeds will be donated in support of Bright Pink’s mission to save lives from breast and ovarian cancer by empowering women to know their risk and manage their health proactively. Please click here for other ways to shop to support Bright Pink.
Learn More about Bright Pink at BrightPink.org
How Your Purchase Gives Back: 100% of US sales benefit Bright Pink®, a non-profit dedicated to prevention & early detection of breast and ovarian cancers in young women!
- Aerie Limited Edition Hoodie: Super soft sweatshirt fabric with graphic on back and a pocket in front. Sizing starts in XXS (all sizes available online only). Currently, it is on sale for 30% off and selling at $31.46
- Aerie Limited-edition Play Seamless High Waisted Legging: feel smooth fabric and seamless. Sizing Begins in XXS (xxs available online only). Currently on sale for 40% and selling at $29.97
- Aerie Limited-edition Move Sports Bra: Ribbed Move fabric for pretty texture & great fit sizing starts in XXS (xxs available online only). It is reversible to be multicolored on one side and solid on the other side! It is on sale for 40% off and selling at $20.97
Learn More about Bright Pink at BrightPink.org
Style, Beauty, Hope
Top: White House Black Market Breast Cancer Awareness Tee, October 2019. This is a nice quality top that can be worn by itself paired with jeans or under a blazer to work. It is more of a fitted top with material that has a thicker weight and smooth feel to it.
Show your support in this soft tee, featuring an inspired breast cancer awareness design. Sizing starts in XXS.
How WHBM Gives Back: The tag attached to the top says “$20 from this sale for this tale will be donated to Living Breast Cancer.”
White House Black Market will donate $10 to Living Beyond Breast Cancer for every $150+ purchase through the month of October. All customer donations collected from September 1 – October 31, 2019 at participating White House Black Market store locations and online for Living Beyond Breast Cancer (LBBC) will be donated in the name of Chico’s FAS (parent company of WHBM) up to a maximum amount of $300,000.
WHBM also has partnered with Odacite Skincare in support of Living Beyond Breast Cancer to offer an exclusive gift when you spend $150 or more. Receive one Odacite Ba + S Eye Contour Serum, retail value $48, while supplies last at participating stores from October 4-6. Below are the participating stores.
Irvine Spectrum Center, Sat Event 10/5
768 Spectrum Center Dr
Irvine, CA 92618
Shops at Mission Viejo
836 The Shops at Mission Viejo
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
7007 Friars Rd Ste 574
San Diego, CA 92108
4545 La Jolla Village Dr
San Diego, CA 92122
2116 Glendale Galleria, Spc GU-05
Glendale, CA 91210
Westfield Fashion Square
14006 Riverside Dr Ste 68
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
Del Amo Fashion Center
21540 Hawthorne Blvd Ste 426
Torrance, CA 90503
Los Cerritos Center
322 Los Cerritos Center
Cerritos, CA 90703
Direct Donation: Make a direct donation to Living Beyond Breast Cancer through White House Black Market
Learn more about Living Beyond Breast Cancer at LBBC.ORG.
Chico’s FAS owns White House Black Market and has “been the strongest retail supporter of Living Beyond Breast Cancer. Together with their customers, Chico’s FAS has raised $8 million for LBBC helping connect thousands of women with a community of support. Funds we raise provide programs and services so that no one impacted by breast cancer will feel uninformed or alone.”
Jacket: White House Black Market petite luxe suiting pink blazer jacket. I got this jacket when it was it on sale. The blazer is no longer available. However, you can get the breast cancer awareness tee and find your own blazer for work. WHBM is known for their chic day to night clothing options. The attention to detail and expert tailoring is unparalleled for the price point. They often have sales. Their blazers start at 00p.
Here are some options from WHBM that you can buy. Add a donation amount of your choosing to BCRF at checkout if you feel so inclined.
- White House Black Market Petite Metallic Trim Blazer
- White House Black Market Petite Essential Blazer
- White House Black Market Petite Shawl-Collar Grid Jacket
If you love the pink blazer and just want to celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness month in the color pink look here are some options.
- Express Herringbone Notch Collar Boyfriend Blazer in a Pink Print. Sizing starts in XXS and is 30% off
- ASOS DESIGN cropped pink suit blazer
- Kohl’s Juniors’ Candie’s® Ruched Lace Knit Blazer in Peach Blush
If you feel like really splurging on a item that gives back, is functional and looks fashionable then you might want to get Modern Picnic’s Limited Edition Pink Faux Crocodile Luncher. Take your healthy homemade and delicious food on the go or pack a special treat and give to a friend who is bravely affected by breast cancer.
Description: A modern reinvention of the traditional lunchbox made of a premium vegan leather exterior with an insulated interior in a chic and classic silhouette and removable strap.
How Your Purchase Gives Back: 20% of proceeds from this purchase will go to the pink agenda benefiting breast cancer research.
The Pink Agenda is a nonprofit organization dedicated to raising money and awareness for breast cancer research. Since its founding in 2007, TPA has raised over $3.5 million to fund research.
Learn more about The Pink Agenda at thepinkagenda.org