- Entrees: Jackfruit tamales (Gluten Free), Lentil “Meatloaf” (Gluten Free), ‘Turkey’ Seitan
- Sides: Mac’n Cheese (Gluten Free), Cranberry Apple Stuffing, Collard Greens and Kale (Gluten Free), Mashed Potatoes (Gluten Free), Mashed Maple Yams (Gluten Free), Cranberry Sauce (Gluten Free), Gravy (Gluten Free)
- Dessert (all served in a glass dish): Sweet Potato Pumpkin Pie, Apple Crisp (Gluten Free), Peach Cobbler (Gluten Free)
- Sage has Individual Meals, Family Meal for 4 package, and Trays available
Order: By Email email@example.com or online form or in person
Pickup Time: Mon. Nov 25th from 4pm-11pm, Tues. Nov 26th from 8am to 11pm, Wed. Nov 27th from 8am to 11pm
- Sides (Serve 4-6): Autumn Salad with kale, radicchio and persimmon, maple brussels sprouts, mashed potatoes and shiitake gravy, french lentil and butternut squash loaves
- Dessert: 6″ Pies (Serves 4-6): Pecan (GF, Vegan), Pumpkin (GF, Vegan), Chocolate Coconut Cream (GF, Vegan), Apple (Not Gluten Free), Vanilla Bean Coconut Ice Cream (1 Pint, Vegan, Gluten Free)
Order: In Person, Online
Orders must be placed by Monday November 25th
Pickup Time: Wed, Nov 27th between 1pm-10pm
Grateful Gift Market at Larchmomt from 12pm-4pm Sat. Nov 16th: Try pies, make friends and shop local makers
15th Annual Free Thanksgiving at Venice from 11am-3pm Thurs. Nov 28th Volunteer Signup Online
Holiday Catering Feasts: Feeds 6
- Pot Roast Brisket Feast (Gluten Free): Hormone and antibiotic free brisket with sides
- Salmon Feast (Gluten Free): Pan Roasted Salmon with sides
- Portabella Feast (Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free): Large Portabella Mushroom steaks with sides
- Chicken Feast (Gluten Free, Nut Free): Choose between the Mary’s Oolong Roasted or Mary’s Rosemary Lemon with sides
- Loaf Feast (Vegan Option, Vegetarian Option, Gluten Free, Nut Free): House-made red lentil loaf for a vegan favorite or delicious turkey meatloaf with sides.
- Create a Feast: Design your custom meal by choosing your protein and 5 side dishes. (Sides: Glazed Brussels Sprouts, Mashed Potatoes, Leafy Greens, Corn & Wild Rice Fritters, Potato Pancakes, Grilled Zucchini & Squash, Green Tamales, Tricolor Fingerling Potatoes, Maple Roasted Butternut Squash, Rosemary Roasted Potatoes, Wild Rice Medley, Broccolini & Garlic, Zucchini, Corn & Roasted Red Peppers, and Yams & Sweet Potatoes.)
Order: Call your favorite location or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Placed orders before 5p on Tuesday, November 26th.
Pickup: Pick it up from your favorite location or have it delivered to your door.
Locations: 6 Locations for Pickup
Select Locations Open on Thanksgiving from 8am-11am for catering pickup *
Century City, Costa Mesa 17th Street*, Costa Mesa SOCO*, Hollywood*, Venice*, USC Village
- Thanksgiving Feast (Serves 6-8): roasted all natural sliced turkey breast (GF), whole grain stuffing, old fashioned gravy, home style mashed potatoes, roasted ‘garlicky’ broccolini (GF), roasted cauliflower salad (GF), rosemary cornbread muffins, sliced pumpkin pie
- Entree Proteins: Whole Roasted Turkey , Roasted All Natural Sliced Turkey Breast (GF), Cranberry Glazed Spiral Sliced Ham (GF), Whole Salmon Fillet (GF)
- Sides: Stuffing (GF for +$10), Roasted ‘Garlicky’ Broccolini (GF), Creamed Kale (GF), Paleo Rice (GF), Baked Mac & Cheese, Homestyle Mashed Russet Potatoes (GF), Smashed Yams (GF), Balsamic Roasted Shaved Brussels Sprouts (GF), Roasted Cauliflower (GF)
- Salads: Roasted Cauliflower & Wild Arugula (GF), Antioxidant Orchard (GF)
- Must Haves: Rosemary Cornbread Muffins (GF), Old Fashioned Gravy, Cranberry Sauce (GF)
- Desserts: Mini Carrot Cakes, Lemon Bars, Brownies (GF), Greenleaf Cookies (GF), Sliced Pumpkin Pie
Order: Online, In Person Available until Nov 27th
Orders must be placed with a 48 hour notice
Pickup: Available for delivery through Wed, Nov 27th, Select Locations open on Thanksgiving from 8am-11am for catering pickup only, Call to confirm
Locations: 8 CA Locations, Closed Thanksgiving Day
El Segundo, Newport Beach, Pasadena, San Diego (Fashion Valley Mall, Westfield UTC), Santa Monica
- Whole Squash Pie (Gluten Friendly, Vegan, Vegetarian): Graham crust, coconut whipped cream
Menu Featuring Seasonal Fare in addition to Regular Menu Items:
Butternut Squash Soup (V, GF), Roasted Brussels Sprouts (V, GF), Seasonal Vegetable Crudites (GF, VEG), Good Earth Kale Cobb Salad (GF, VEG), Butternut Squash Pizza (V, GF Crust Available), Thai Coconut Sea Bass (GF), Mediterranean Chicken (GF)
Order: In Person, Online (Select the ASAP option, scroll to bottom of the menu categories)
Pre-order your whole pie before November 24 for $25 on a separate order from other food
Pickup Time: November 26 and 27.
Other Healthy Options to Consider
- Zinc Cafe: View the Zinc Holiday Menu with appetizers, market items, salads, soups, vegetables, entrees, sides and Thanksgiving dessert (call or go in person to ask about allergen information)
Thanksgiving Order Deadline: Nov. 26th before noon
Order: Online , In Person or on phone
- Veggie Grill: VG Holiday Feast (not gluten free) – stuffed holiday roast, apple sausage stuffing, green beans with almonds and orange butter, mashed yams, yukon mashed potatoes, mushroom gravy and cranberry sauce. Additional sides and pumpkin cakes are available for purchase
Thanksgiving Order Deadline: Saturday November 23, 2019
Pickup: November 27, 2019
- Whole Foods Market: Chef Jenne Claiborne’s Vegan Meal for 2 (not gluten free) with Mushroom Étouffée, Braised Collard Greens with Tomatoes, Spicy Cornbread Dressing, Black-Eyed Pea Fritters, Whole Foods Market Pumpkin Pie
- Williams Sonoma: Complete Thanksgiving Gluten-Free Turkey Dinner, For delivery order by 11:59pm Friday November 22, ships Nov 26 to arrive by Nov 27, See all William Sonoma Thanksgiving Gluten Free Products, William Sonoma Gluten Free and Dairy Free Recipes to make at home with friends
- Mother’s Market & Kitchen (Anaheim Hills, Brea, Costa Mesa, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Laguna Woods, Manhattan Beach, Santa Ana, Signal Hill) Reserve Turkey Online and check out some premade sides like roasted squash with cranberry, green beans almondine, pumpkin spice carrot pudding, raw avocado chocolate pudding. It is a healthy market so you can also pickup needed groceries or products to make your favorite Thanksgiving side or dessert.
Winston Pies (Brentwood and West Hollywood): Gluten Free and Vegan Pies include 11″ harvest apple pie, 11″ blue ridge blueberry pie, 11″ Dixie classic cherry pie, 5″ harvest apple mini pie, 5″ Dixie classic cherry mini pie
Orders: Must be ordered online and receive a confirmation receipt through the website
Pickup Window: Pre-Order highly suggested! “You will be asked to choose a pick up window to pick up your pie (morning is 10 a.m.-12 p.m. and afternoon is 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.) People who did not pre-order, will pick up starting at 9 a.m. They will also divide the pick up line for pre-ordered pies alphabetically so there will be more than 1 line handing out pre-ordered pies.”
Hours: Wednesday November 27th – Brentwood (9am-4pm) and West Hollywood (10am-4pm)
Open on Thanksgiving November 28th – Brentwood (9am-Noon), West Hollywood: Closed
With their sincere messages, the sentiments on these plates remind everyone at the table what’s really important. They’re a fun option for everyday and the perfect salad or dessert plates for special occasions. Set the whole table with coordinating pieces to spread the love around.
- Set includes four 6.75″ appetizer plates – two each: Kind, Blessed, Grateful and Thankful
- Dinnerware designed for your style, perfect for any mood, season or occasion
- Nothing-else-like-it, triple-layer-strong glass plates and bowls—Say Goodbye to Chips & Cracks Lightweight and easy to handle
- Ultra-hygienic non-porous and easy-to-clean glass
- Plates stack compactly taking up half the space of ceramic dishes
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Plain brown packaging
- Crafted with pride in Corning, New York
- 3-year limited warrant
Nut-Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free Pumpkin Muffin, Yield 9-12 muffins
Recipe Courtesy of Sweet Laurel Bakery
The pumpkin flavor makes people excited for crisper weather and all the holidays to come. This recipe is paleo, and completely gluten free, grain free, refined sugar free, dairy free and nut free. If you love Sweet Laurel you can make this recipe and order their pumpkin spice cake or pecan pie to pickup for Thanksgiving! Pick it up in store at the cake shop in Pacific Palisades.
3/4 cup coconut flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp Himalayan pink salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ginger
3/4 cup 100% maple syrup
3/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
3/4 cup pumpkin
*Pepitas for optional sprinkle
Preheat oven to 350. Prepare a muffin pan by lining with muffin tins. Set aside. In a medium sized bowl, mix together coconut flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and ginger. Set bowl aside.
In another bowl, whisk eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup and pumpkin. Slowly add in dry ingredients, then using an ice cream scoop, scoop batter into prepared muffin tins.
Fill batter to nearly the top of each muffin liner, as muffins will rise.
Sprinkle optional pepitas on top of each muffin and bake for about 24 minutes.
Allow to cool and enjoy!