Gingerbread Banana Bread
"Gingerbread Banana Bread is moist, and fluffy with rich molasses and warm gingerbread spices. Naturally gluten free and dairy free!"
- 2 ripe spotty bananas (about 1 cup mashed)
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup black strap molasses
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 cups super-fine blanched almond flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1.5 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1.5 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
Preheat oven to 350F.
Mash the bananas in a medium bowl and then add the eggs, molasses and agave nectar.
Whisk to combine.
Add the almond flour, baking powder, spices and salt.
Whisk again until combined.
Transfer the batter to the mini loaf silpat
Bake for 35 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
Allow the bread to cool before removing from silpat
Cut into even smaller slices if desired, decorate with gingerbread sprinkles and enjoy!